Thank you for your interest!
Please check and apply for the position below.
Client Service Manager (Remote position)
Qualifications and Requirements
- Working experience, knowledge, and a solid understanding of merchandising services, demo services, and other retail solutions services.
- 3+ years of proven sales records and related client service leadership experience in retail, hospitality, or service-providing industries.
- 3+ years of experience working at a merchandising agency, retail, or consulting-marketing agency.
- 3+ years of supervisory experience demonstrating the ability to manage people and teams effectively.
- Extensive knowledge and network of grocery chains, food suppliers, and CPG makers preferred.
- Strong sales and business development skills to achieve sales goals monthly, quarterly, and annually.
- Excellent relationship management skills with clients, oral, and written professional communication.
- Strong skills in sales projections, sales tracking, and creating sales reports with analytical data.
- Manage and execute projects, reporting and improving the field operations.
- Ensure our field team is executing successfully from the start-up of the project to the reconciliation of the execution.
- Skills in managing and operating the field team, scheduling shifts, maintaining performance quality, and creating invoices.
- Knowledge of service agreements and contracts as a 3PL.
- Work closely with clients to understand their needs, identify and resolve issues, and build strong relationships to provide services.
- Skills in creating proposals, sales material, and sales negotiation and closing.
- Highly detail-oriented with solid analytical, project-tracking, and problem-solving skills.
- Lead all start-up activities for existing and new clients
- A quick learner/self-starter and results-oriented positive attitude.
- Skills and experience in MS Office365, Teams, Excel, PowerPoint, Quickbooks, and necessary software to implement day-to-day tasks.
- Other duties may be assigned to help drive sales and deliverables.
- Other job expectations will be discussed when interviewed.
- 100% remote environment with opportunities for business trips and meetings
- Company-paid dental and vision insurance
- Group health insurance opportunity
- Work-life balance and flexibility